French specialist in luxury beretLaulhère never stops proving her expertise through models with ever more refined finishes
Made of pure virgin wool, it is a headgear that will be warm and particularly insulating in cold weather. Equipped with an acetate lining, it will be absolutely comfortable
Completely waterproof, flexible and refined, this is the ultimate in traditional beret design. Available in a black colour, this elegant beret will complete all your outfits with chic
Luxury Laulhère Beret - Campan Noir
Laulhère's reputation is well established. Recognized as THE specialist in the French beret, the brand does not rely on its achievements and continue to develop models of incomparable quality
With her Campan model, Laulhère offers a beret that is as soft as it is comfortable. Made of 100% pure virgin wool, it is a headgear that will surprise you with its insulating properties and great comfort. For added warmth, the beret has an acetate inner lining
The elements that make up the bell beret
- Red fabric laces to prevent the beret from slipping
- Buffet (red)
- Small cabillou on top in the center of the beret
- Woven crest on the inside
- Pin's Laulhere
About the beret Campan laulhere
- Composition: 100% pure virgin wool - Base in French merino virgin wool, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Acetate lining
- Diameter: 10 inches or about 28 cm
- Large goat leather interior grain
- Beret in 100% merino wool felted waterproof felt.
- The "cabillou", i. e. the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- Headband in imitation leather with a golden yellow border, matching its "buffet".
- Comes with an individual presentation box
- Entirely knitted and made in France in Oloron Sainte Marie
- Embroidered Héritage badge bearing the coat of arms of the region - Embroidered badge woven in France.
How to clean your beret campa
Machine washing is excluded, hand washing is not recommended, dry cleaning as with trichlo is preferable.
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean the Basque beret with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in slightly soapy warm water, avoiding excessive soaking of the beret and leather edge.
Then, let the beret dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Like brushing and dusting it
Merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, but it easily captures dust, textile fibres and animal hair. We therefore recommend that you use an adhesive textile brush.
- Material Wool
- Diameter 9.5 inches
- Shape Beret
- Brand Laulhère
- Shade Black
- Country of manufacture France
- Washable trichloréthylène
- Season All year
- Gender Mixed
- Amazon Broadcasting Yes