The Retro Geo 504 cap from Kangol pays homage to the retro designs of the 1960s but done in a modern color scheme and layout. The 504 is the iconic and original Kangol® cap that was first introduced in 1954 and takes its name from its block number. The Retro Geo 504 is the perfect fall addition to your 504 collection!
Retro Geo 504 Cap - Kangol
The Retro Geo 504 Peat is a flat cap from Kangol that not only protects your face from the cold but also looks great with its embroidered logo on the back.
A nice cap for winter in a revisited style both sporty and trendy. A wool-based model that will bring you all the comfort and warmth you need to endure the winter coolness with style!
A nylon sweatband is present on the inside of the cap.
About the Retro Geo 504 Cap - Kangol
- Composition: 61% Acrylic, 28% Modacrylic, 11% Wool
- Headband: 100% Nylon
- 5.5 cm rigid but curvable peak
- Embroidered Kangol logo on back
- No cap or liner
- Matching nylon sweatband on the inside
- Material 61% acrylic, 28% modacrylic, 11% wool
- Peak 5.5 cm
- Shape Beret
- Brand Kangol
- Country of manufacture Taiwan
- Washable hand in cold water with ammonia
- Season Winter
- Size - Headsize S - M - L - XL
- Gender Mixed