Cordobes hat in wool felt. An Andalusian hat with flat and rigid brim and a round and flat cap. This hat is made in the Spanish tradition and in an artisanal way. It is finished with a wide braid that matches the colour of the felt, in this case wool felt.
- It has a chin strap to hold the hat
- 100% wool felt, rainproof and indeformable.
Cordobes hat - andalusian
A very beautiful hat this Andalusian chef's hat with its flat and rigid edges with a round and flat cap. This hat is handmade in Spain with a high quality finish. This hat has a large braid matching the colour of the felt, a chin strap to hold the hat and is supplied in a transport box.
About the Cordobes hat
- Composition: 100% wool felt, rainproof and non-deformable
- Andalusian hat or CORDOBES; ZORRO style in wool felt
- Flat brim with a flat cap with a wide band
- Manufacturing time 2/3 weeks when not in stock Made in Spain
- Height of hat 10 cm
- Edge width 10 cm
- Material Wool felt
- Shape Specific hats
- Country of manufacture Spain
- Washable trichloréthylène
- Season All year
- Gender Mixed
- Amazon Broadcasting Yes