- These washable masks for non-sanitary use do not replace the standardised masks type FFP2.
- They absolutely do not exempt the wearer from essential barrier gestures. They are an alternative to the shortage of masks
- They fall into the UNS 1 and 2 category and meet the AFNOR S76-001 specifications of 27 March 2020
Attention, for reasons of hygiene, this type of article is neither taken back nor exchanged
White Washable Barrier Mask with Nasal Barrette
1- Before using for the first time, machine wash at 60°C, tumble dry and iron at a moderate temperature
2- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap or hydroalcoholic gel before handling your mask.
3- Spread the edges of the mask by holding it by the elastics
4- Place the mask on your face using the elastics and respecting the direction in which it is placed (the tricolour label is on the outside and top of the mask)
5- Pass the rubber bands behind the ears. The mask must cover the nose, mouth and chin properly.
6- Adjust the mask using the nose bridge at the nose and cheekbones for a good seal
7- ONE SIZE ONLY - L
To adjust the mask to a size S, tie the elastic
8- After a maximum of 4 hours of use, remove the mask by grasping the elastic straps and taking the necessary precautions to avoid any contamination
About the White Washable Barrier Mask with Nasal Strap
- After use, the mask should be isolated in a container specifically for mask washing. Washing can be done in a conventional washing machine at 60°C with the usual detergent. Tumble drying is recommended to ensure that the mask is completely dry. It is then recommended to iron the mask on the outside. Oriol & Fontanel barrier masks are designed to be reused and washed more than 10 times
- As soon as the mask shows significant signs of deterioration that call into question its effectiveness, immediately put it in a bag and throw it away. Then wash your hands to avoid contamination
- Material 3% elastane - 45% acetate - 45% polyamide - 7% polyester
- Shape Mask
- Shade White
- Country of manufacture France
- Size - Headsize One size fits all
- Gender Mixed
Marie-Christine N. published the 30/03/2021 following an order made on 21/03/2021
il n'est pas blanc mais argenté et trop raide, c'est déjà pas agréable de porter un masque mais celui ci en particulier, je suis désolée
Louis B. published the 11/06/2020 following an order made on 11/06/2020
Ttès bien réalisé, coutures soignées
Valérie H. published the 21/05/2020 following an order made on 21/05/2020
Dommage il avait l'air bien ! Mais la qualité n'est pas au rendez-vous ! N 'a pas résisté au 1er lavage pourtant fait à 60° dans le respect de la notice. Le fin tissu en contact avec la peau s'est déchiré. Inutilisable sans même avoir été porté !