Beanie designed and made in France from recycled material. Mixed Eco-friendly 100% French manufacturing 100% French recycled yarn
Non-dyed material 70% Wool, 25% Polyamide, 5% Other fibers
French hat Recycled wool
The French beanie is a perfect alliance between warmth and comfort without forgetting the respect of the environment.
This French beanie is a mixed beanie for both men and women; it is ideal to complete your outfit while bringing warmth to your head.
Thanks to its unique knitting resulting from an ancestral know-how, this hat will adapt perfectly to your head size.
About the French hat
- The yarn used to knit this beanie comes from a French spinning mill.
- 100% recycled from used clothes, this yarn does not undergo any chemical treatment and is thus certified GRS (Global Recycled Standard).
- The knitting, the confection and the hand finishing are made in our workshop located in Auvergne.
- The guarantee of a 100% French quality.
How to care for your hat
- Hand wash in cold water or in wool program
- Use a special wool detergent
- Dry flat away from a heat source
- Cold ironing
- Shape Beanie
- Country of manufacture France
- Washable hand in cold water with ammonia
- Season Winter
- Gender Mixed