Here is a great PANAMA hat for the nice days!!! Both foldable and light
Attention, according to the models the manufacturer does not always add the metallic logo on the grosgrain
Foldable Panama Hat - Traclet
Hand woven panama hat, the straw comes exclusively from Ecuador, the result of the long drying in the sun of the youngest palms of the Carludivia Palmita. It is this straw alone that gives this incomparable support, elasticity and distinction.
Since 1881, the quality and extreme care taken in its manufacture have made it the most famous hat in the world. Light as a breeze, it does not fear the sun. Rolled in its case, it finds in a wink its initial shape, test of authenticity par excellence.
Attention for the folding of the panama, it is advised to put your panama in a wet place (a cigar cellar is the ideal) to be able to keep it in good condition.
Advice of use
- With this type of hat, it is necessary to avoid that it is in contact with the rain. Indeed, the straw being very absorbent, once dry, it can leavestains and weaken the hat.
- Avoid keeping the hat too long in a hot, dry and unventilated place, because a straw hat needs a little moisture to stay in good condition. Otherwise the straw can become brittle.
- Avoid at all costs to pinch the top of the hat when putting it on or taking it off. Use the appropriate gestures to handle it : grip it by the edges when putting it on or taking it off.
- Height of hat 10.5 cm
- Edge width 7 cm approx.
- Material Panama
- Shape Fedora Hat
- Brand Traclet
- Shade Beige
- Country of manufacture Equator
- Washable Only the large inner grain (cold water and ammonia)
- Season Summer
- Size - Headsize S - M - L - XL
- Gender Mixed
Caroline I. published the 11/10/2021 following an order made on 04/10/2021
Panama de belle qualité, taille conforme à la mesure crânienne prise!
Laurent S. published the 15/06/2021 following an order made on 03/06/2021
Bonjour, merci pour les très bon échanges, le sérieux et la réactivité de votre équipe. Un grand merci pour le petit toucan accroché à mon panama :) Cdlt. Laurent
Michèle C. published the 09/04/2021 following an order made on 29/03/2021
Louis D. published the 15/05/2020 following an order made on 15/05/2020
produit conforme à mes attentes en matière de qualité
Anonymous A. published the 23/04/2020 following an order made on 13/04/2020
chapeau de bonne qualité, bien conçu, paille fine et bien tressée, belle apparence. j'ai enlevé une étoile car la paille est un peu blanche et je pensais que le fourreau de rangement pour le transport était fourni.
Anonymous A. published the 23/01/2020 following an order made on 13/01/2020
Anonymous A. published the 27/07/2019 following an order made on 18/07/2019
belle qualité, très élegant et facile à porter
Anonymous A. published the 21/07/2019 following an order made on 06/07/2019
Anonymous A. published the 13/07/2019 following an order made on 04/07/2019