Panama hat in classic form that can be worn easily with a suit or more casual with jeans.
The traditional Panama hat
This hat comes from a plant from the lowlands of Manabí
Here is a superb Panama hat that will adorn your beautiful days; it is the result of a long drying in the sun of young palms of Carludivia Palmita
It is exclusively this straw that provides this exceptional maintenance
Since 1881, the quality and care given to its manufacture have made it the most famous hat in the world. It is a very light hat that can be adjusted thanks to its coarse inner grain. It is the most elegant hat, a great classic that will protect you from the sun.
In our stores or when ordering on our website, we can personalize your PANAMA hats by simply changing the ribbon to the color of your choice. Finally, it is also possible to make a silk-screen print or an embroidery on the ribbon and to propose first price Panama hats according to the quantities requested.
About the Panama Hat
- Composition: 100% Panama
- Quality: Brisa Grade 3
- No inner brim
- Comfortable grosgrain fabric
Maintenance of your Panama Hat
The toquilla fin contains a certain degree of moisture, depending on its thickness, which gives it its flexibility.
When the hat is exposed to an atmosphere saturated with moisture (e.g., sunless beaches), the fin absorbs excess moisture and expels it when the atmosphere is drier. This process weakens its structure with time. That's why the first models with a wider palm don't resist more than two years with important climatic changes. The extra fine Cuenca and Montécristis do not have this problem because they use a finer palm and a denser weave
To increase the life expectancy of your hat, we offer here some maintenance tips:
- Do not put your hat in contact with water. The fin acts like a sponge.
- In case of an incident, let the hat sit in the shade for as long as it takes to wick away excess moisture. - Do not leave your hat in a closed area in direct sunlight (like the back window of a car).
- The fiber dries too quickly and the hat may break over time. - Do not apply too much pressure on the same spot to grip it.
- The tip of the fedora shape ( Borsalino style, front part) is always the most fragile area and over time the fin will break. It is recommended to pick up your hat by the wings (sides), underneath. You can easily iron your hat with steam.
- Height of hat 10.5 cm
- Edge width 6.5 cm
- Material Panama
- Shape Fedora Hat
- Brand Traclet
- Shade White
- Country of manufacture Equator
- Washable Only the large inner grain (cold water and ammonia)
- Season Summer
- Gender Mixed
Sylvie O. published the 23/06/2023 following an order made on 12/06/2023
Chapeau très élégant, taille choisie adéquate et très jolie "coupe"
Marc B. published the 01/06/2023 following an order made on 23/05/2023
il protège bien du soleil,son port est très agréable par son confort et sa légèreté.
Anonymous A. published the 05/08/2021 following an order made on 29/07/2021
Ras tres bien
Anonymous A. published the 05/08/2020 following an order made on 24/07/2020
Anonymous A. published the 28/07/2020 following an order made on 16/07/2020
Je l'ai vu après commande, Moins chère sur un autre site
Anonymous A. published the 03/09/2019 following an order made on 23/08/2019
Super produit. Très beau. Moins haut que mon précédent. Je préfère. Simplement magnifique.
Anonymous A. published the 23/07/2019 following an order made on 14/07/2019
Produit de bonne qualité, bien emballé reçu dans les délais prévu
Anonymous A. published the 15/06/2019 following an order made on 07/06/2019
Semble très bien
Anonymous A. published the 03/06/2019 following an order made on 24/05/2019