Here is a great PANAMA hat for the nice days!!!
Both foldable and light
Attention, according to the models the manufacturer does not always add the metallic logo on the grosgrain
Foldable Panama Hat - Traclet
Hand woven panama hat, the straw comes exclusively fromEcuador, the result of the long drying in the sun of the youngest palms of Carludivia Palmita. It is this straw alone that gives this incomparable support, elasticity and distinction.
Since 1881, the quality and extreme care taken in its manufacture have made it the most famous hat in the world. Light as a breeze, it does not fear the sun. Rolled up in its case, it finds its initial shape in the blink of an eye, the ultimate test of authenticity.
Attention for the folding of the panama, it is advised to put your panama in a humid place (a cigar cellar is the ideal) to be able to keep it in good condition.
Tips for using the panama hat
- With this type of hat, it is necessary to avoid that it is in contact with the rain. Indeed, the straw being very absorbent, once dry, it can leavestains and weaken the hat.
- Avoid keeping the hat too long in a hot, dry and unventilated place, because a straw hat needs some humidity to stay in good condition. Otherwise the straw can become brittle.
- Avoid pinching the top of the hat at all costs when putting it on or taking it off. Use the appropriate gestures to handle it : pick it up by the edges when putting it on or taking it off.
- Height of hat 10.5 cm
- Edge width 7 cm approx.
- Material Panama
- Shape Fedora Hat
- Brand Traclet
- Shade Beige
- Country of manufacture Equator
- Washable Only the large inner grain (cold water and ammonia)
- Season Summer
- Size - Headsize S - M - L - XL
- Gender Mixed