Here is a superb PANAMA hat for sunny days! Both foldable and lightweight
Be careful, according to the models, the manufacturer does not always add the metallic logo on the coarse grain
Fedora Panama Foldable Hat - Traclet
Panama hat woven by hand, the straw comes exclusively from Ecuador, the result of the long sun drying of the youngest palms of Carludivia Palmita. It is this straw alone that gives this incomparable support, elasticity and distinction.
Since 1881, the quality and extreme care given to its manufacture have made it the most famous hat in the world. Light as a breath of fresh air, it is not afraid of the sun. Rolled in its case, it recovers its original shape in the blink of an eye, the ultimate test of authenticity.
Be careful when folding the panama, it is recommended to put your panama in a humid place (a cigar cellar is ideal) to keep it in good condition.
Tips for use
- With this type of hat, it is necessary to avoid that it is in contact with rain. Indeed, as straw is very absorbent, once dry, it can cause stains to appear and weaken the hat.
- Avoid having the hat stay too long in a warm, dry and non-ventilated place, as a straw hat needs a little moisture to stay in good condition. Otherwise the straw can become brittle.
- Avoid pinching the top of the hat by putting it on or taking it off at all costs. Use the appropriate gestures to manipulate it: take it by the edges by putting it on or taking it off.
- Height of hat 10.5 cm
- Edge width 7 cm approx.
- Material Panama
- Shape Fedora Hat
- Brand Traclet
- Shade Beige
- Country of manufacture Equator
- Washable Only the large inner grain (cold water and ammonia)
- Season Summer
- Size - Headsize S - M - L - XL
- Gender Mixed
Louis D. published the 15/05/2020 following an order made on 15/05/2020
produit conforme à mes attentes en matière de qualité
Daniel F. published the 23/04/2020 following an order made on 23/04/2020
chapeau de bonne qualité, bien conçu, paille fine et bien tressée, belle apparence. j'ai enlevé une étoile car la paille est un peu blanche et je pensais que le fourreau de rangement pour le transport était fourni.
Vittorio C. published the 23/01/2020 following an order made on 23/01/2020
Annic C. published the 27/07/2019 following an order made on 27/07/2019
belle qualité, très élegant et facile à porter
LUCIE S. published the 21/07/2019 following an order made on 21/07/2019
Cécile R. published the 13/07/2019 following an order made on 13/07/2019
Anne-Bénédicte M. published the 11/07/2019 following an order made on 11/07/2019
Il est magnifique!
Françoise M. published the 06/07/2019 following an order made on 06/07/2019
Charles D. published the 09/04/2019 following an order made on 09/04/2019
Joli chapeau mais pas vraiment "pliable" : la paille n'est pas assez fine pour un roulage normal. Ne rentre pas dans la boite en balsa. Vaut 4* si on ne tient pas compte de cet aspect.